About ODU Information Services
The Information Services Department provides a Computer Helpdesk to serve as a single point-of-contact for questions, problem reports, service requests, and inquiries from faculty, staff, and students regarding computer hardware and software, Internet connectivity, and related topics.
The Computer Helpdesk will…
- Respond to computing calls to determine which area of Information Services (or other areas of Ohio Dominican if known) can best provide the resolution or service needed.
- Log every call into the helpdesk’s call logging software, allowing technical staff to record and review calls.
- Communicate answers to frequently asked questions.
- Identify recurring problems or trends for process or system improvements and educational opportunities.
- Strive to provide courteous, knowledgeable, timely, quality service for each and every service request.